Bilton Park is a family owned and run Caravan and Camping site with 25 touring, 20 holiday static and 32 residential pitches. The 8 acre Park is within a peaceful rural setting, bordering a large conservation area, yet is 2 miles from Harrogate’s centre. Where you and visitors can enjoy the town’s international awarding winning gardens, shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities. With designated walking and cycle routes from the entrance of the site its ideal for those that enjoy the outdoors and appreciate having first class indulgences waiting for them.
Job Vacancy: Site Warden
We are offering a full time and part time opportunity for a couple.
Site Warden - Job Description
Job Title: Site Warden
Reports to: Park Manager
Job Purpose: To providing a first-class service and create a safe, relaxed & enjoyable holiday environment for all our customers by ensuring the smooth running of the site at all times.
The job is seasonal, from mid March to end of October. With a full time post for a single person or a post and a half for a couple. This will include all weekends and bank holidays. The post is Ideally suited for a couple but not essential.
You will be required to ensure site facilities, services and products are available, operational and maintained to a high standard and that they follow all health and safety requirements. To do this you will cover 3 main areas of the business, which are, Customer Care Services, Operational and Administration duties, Facilities and Grounds Maintenance. The owners / managers are present on site, but being able to work under own initiative is essential.
The ideal candidate:
You should be people who enjoy working with the general public. Be able to cope with the physically demanding aspect of the job. Have an enthusiastic work ethic, energy and a common sense approach with a flexible outlook.
Customer Care Services:
• Handling Customer enquiries to the Park in a polite and professional manner via telephone, email, letter and face-to-face.
• Manage and carry out check-in and check-out procedures in line with policy.
• Manage and response appropriately to customers ever changing needs and requirements.
• Investigating and solving customer’s problems as well as handling customer complaints, minor incidents, or other issues.
Operational and Administration duties:
• Manage site booking systems and maintain accurate information, records and files
• Operational and day to day running of a small site shop and information point where you will be expected to help customers with their needs.
• Compile and disseminate information to customers and residents.
• Maintain safety and security through positive communication with direct colleagues and of course our holiday guests and residents at all times.
Facilities and Grounds Maintenance:
• To present a site that is attractive, welcoming, functional and safe.?Maintain all public areas to the required standards as set by the Manager including pitches, toilet & shower facilities as well as washing, laundry and refuse facilities.
• Assess and carry out rudimentary repairs and maintenance to site utilities and facilities
• To ensure that high standards of maintenance are kept in all areas within buildings and grounds on the site.
• Maintaining high standards of maintenance in all buildings, grounds including gardens, roads, play area and other areas within the caravan and camping park site boundary.
Other general tasks involved in the day to day running of a park and working alongside the existing management staff. Wardens are expected to be vigilant, proactive and efficient
The owners / managers are present on site, but being able to work under own initiative is essential.
The ideal candidate:
You should be people who enjoy working with the general public.
Be able to cope with the physically demanding aspect of the job
Have an enthusiastic work ethic, energy and a common sense approach with a flexible outlook
Ideally the right person or couple will join us for future seasons.
Touring pitch available to applicant with their own Tourer or Motorhome.
Holiday Static unit also available subject to agreement.
A well behaved dog is also welcome to stay.