One of the largest dedicated touring caravan and camping parks in the UK, Cayton Village Caravan Park is a busy, 22 acre, 310 pitch park, with a touring caravan sales service, 3 miles south of Scarborough on the North Yorkshire Coast. Our season runs from 1st March to 31st October. Over the last 27 years we have developed a reputation as one of the most prestigious parks in the area and are renowned for high standards and for providing an enjoyable, quiet family holiday experience.
Job Vacancy: SEASONAL PARK WARDEN COUPLE
The principal duties of the Seasonal Park Warden Couple are:
• Reception- Checking in, taking reservations, processing bookings, seasonal enquiries and reservations.
• On call responsibilities
• Siting daily and seasonal guests
• Grasscutting , Strimming, Hedgecutting, Gardening, Weed Spraying
• Attention to detail is required to maintain our 5* Standards
• Shop work
• Plumbing, joinery & drain maintenance
• Bin runs
• Litter picking
• Winter Storage
• Sales- sell seasonal pitches and used touring caravans and process Blackhorse finance.
• A creative, practical, positive and ‘can do’ attitude;
• Adaptable and able to work in a busy and high pressure environment;
• Physically fit and able to cope with the high demands of the role;
• Driving Licence required by both parties
• High level of customer care.
• Experience with gardening, landscape and groundwork.
Hours of work:
Low and Semi Season 8.30am - 6pm (1hr break a day)
Mid and High Season 8.30am – 8pm (2hr break a day) 10 weeks
On Call Responsibilities
Flexibility required by all members of the team at all times of the season.
9th May until 20th November 2016
1 day off per week
We are offering an attractive package, wages dependent upon age and experience in addition to accommodation in a modern apartment with all utility bills, WiFi and council tax included. Parking space, patio and laundry facilities.
To apply please email CV's and covering letter.