We are currently developing a touring caravan and camping park in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, due to open in October/November 2015.
Blakemere Touring Park is ideally located on Blakemere Village, a busy tourist attraction with boutique style shops, fun activities and delicious food and drink.
We will have 52 hard-standing caravan/motorhome pitches and 30 camping pitches, a brand new Amenity Block with showers, toilets, basins, family bathroom, disabled facilities, laundry room, sinks and veg prep areas plus an on site convenience shop, reception and games room.
Job Vacancy: Full Time Warden couple
Full Time Warden couple
New Caravan Park - Opening October/November 2015
We are looking for a full-time warden couple for a minimum of 5 days per week including weekends. This site is open 12 months of the year.
The positions are for the full year October 2015 to October 2016.
The couple will be provided with a static caravan which will be available for their use throughout the year in return for covering 5 on call nights per week.
Would suit an energetic couple with previous experience of being responsible for and running a similar park. They would need to be fit, active, friendly, outgoing and be self-motivated and able to manage the workload between themselves. They must also be used to delegating to assistant wardens and managing staff. They should have excellent customer service skills to ensure that visitors receive a high standard of service.
Touring park warden experience is essential for this position.
Ideally the couple should be relatively local in order to have good knowledge of the local area. However applications from non-local couples will also be considered.
Main duties to include:
• Welcoming and checking in customers at reception, answering queries, giving
advice, maintaining order and providing information on a daily basis.
• Administering all daily touring park operations, including allocating pitches to customers, taking bookings and issuing security barrier cards and/or keys.
• Ensure the touring park, amenities block and reception block are kept clean, tidy and litter free at all times. Our standards are extremely high and these should be maintained at all times.
• Carry out grounds maintenance including carrying out lawn management work and other horticultural work as directed.
• Managing the touring park retail operation and refreshment kiosk located in the reception block efficiently and effectively keeping display stocks at appropriate levels from stores.
• Carry out security checks on the site through personal checks and CCTV monitoring.
• Respond to emergency/security call-outs to the site at any time including outside of normal working hours.
• Assisting with advertising, promotion and marketing initiatives for the park.
• Five nights on-call.
We are about to open this touring caravan and camping park in October/November 2015.
Blakemere Touring Park will be open 12 months a year as it is located on Blakemere Village, a busy tourist attraction.
We will have 25 fully serviced pitches which are larger and have electric, water and grey waste hook up with TV aerial connection, plus 26 basic pitches with electric and TV aerial hook up and 30 camping/grass pitches, 19 with electric hook up.
A brand new luxury Amenity Bock with 10 showers, 15 toilets, 17 wash basins, a family bathroom, a disabled bathroom, veg prep and washing up areas and a laundry room.
There is also a Reception Building with convenience and camping shop plus indoor games room.