Blakemere Touring Park is a brand new touring caravan and camping park in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, just outside Chester.
We are ideally located on Blakemere Village, which is a busy tourist attraction with boutique style shops, fun indoor and outdoor activities and delicious food and drink.
Blakemere Touring Park is open 12 months a year.
We have 25 fully serviced hardstanding pitches which are larger in size and have electric, water, grey waste disposal and TV aerial connection, plus 26 basic hardstanding pitches with electric and TV aerial hook up and 30 camping/grass pitches, 19 with electric hook up.
A brand new luxury Amenity Block with 10 showers, 15 toilets, 17 wash basins, a family bathroom, a disabled bathroom, veg prep and washing up areas and a laundry room.
There is also a Reception Building with convenience and camping shop plus indoor games room.
Job Vacancy: Part Time Warden Couple
Part Time Warden Couple wanted for a family caravan park, which is open 12 months of the year.
We are looking for a part-time warden couple to work 2-3 days per week plus possible extra hours during peak season and also to cover holidays, sickness, etc.
We are looking to fill this position from mid January 2017.
We provide a free pitch for this position, with free electric, water and wifi, in return for covering 2-3 on call nights per week.
These positions would suit an energetic couple with previous experience of being responsible for and running a similar family friendly park. You would need to be fit, active, friendly, outgoing and be self-motivated and able to manage the workload between yourselves. You should have excellent customer service skills to ensure that visitors receive a high standard of service and should also enjoy being around children as our site is family orientated.
A knowledge of caravanning and camping plus relevant previous skills is required for these positions.
Main duties include:
• Welcoming and checking in customers at reception, answering queries, giving
advice, maintaining order and providing information on a daily basis.
• Previous experience of online booking systems an advantage, although full training on our specific system will be provided. (Anytime Booking System)
• Administering all daily touring park operations, including allocating pitches to customers, taking bookings and issuing security barrier key fobs.
• Ensure the touring park, amenities block and reception block are kept clean, tidy and litter free at all times. Our standards are extremely high and these should be constantly maintained.
• Carry out all grounds maintenance including lawn management work and other horticultural work as directed and required.
• Managing the touring park convenience shop, located in the reception block, efficiently and effectively keeping stock well displayed, rotated and stocked to appropriate levels.
• Carry out security checks on the site through personal checks and CCTV monitoring.
• Respond to emergency/security call-outs to the site at any time including outside of normal working hours when on call.
Blakemere Touring Park is open 12 months a year and is located on Blakemere Village, a busy tourist attraction.
We have 25 fully serviced pitches which are larger and have electric, water and grey waste hook up with TV aerial connection, plus 26 basic pitches with electric and TV aerial hook up and 30 camping/grass pitches, 19 with electric hook up.
We have a brand new luxury Amenity Block with 10 showers, 15 toilets, 17 wash basins, a family bathroom, a disabled bathroom, veg prep and washing up areas and a laundry room.
There is also a Reception Building with convenience and camping shop plus indoor games room with free wifi. There is an outdoor children's play area and ball field with goal posts and basketball hoop.