Blakemere Touring Park is a brand new touring caravan and camping park in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, just outside Chester.
We are ideally located on Blakemere Village, which is a busy tourist attraction with boutique style shops, fun indoor and outdoor activities and delicious food and drink.
Blakemere Touring Park is open 12 months a year.
We have 25 fully serviced hardstanding pitches which are larger in size and have electric, water, grey waste disposal and TV aerial connection, plus 26 basic hardstanding pitches with electric and TV aerial hook up and 30 camping/grass pitches, 19 with electric hook up.
A brand new luxury Amenity Block with 10 showers, 15 toilets, 17 wash basins, a family bathroom, a disabled bathroom, veg prep and washing up areas and a laundry room.
There is also a Reception Building with convenience and camping shop plus indoor games room.
Job Vacancy: Full Time & Part Time Warden Couples
Full Time and Part Time Warden Couples wanted to for a new caravan park, opened November 2015, which is open 12 months of the year.
We are looking for a full-time warden couple to work 4-5 days per week including weekends plus possible extra hours during peak season. Plus a part-time warden couple to work 2-3 days per week plus possible extra hours during peak season and also to cover holidays, sickness, etc.
We are looking to fill the full time position either as soon as possible or from September onwards and the part time positions from mid September.
We provide a static caravan for the full time position for use during your employment, including free electric, water and wifi, in return for covering 5 on call nights per week.
We provide a free pitch for the part time position, again with free electric, water and wifi, in return for covering 2 on call nights per week.
These positions would suit energetic couples with previous experience of being responsible for and running a similar family friendly park. You would need to be fit, active, friendly, outgoing and be self-motivated and able to manage the workload between yourselves. You must also be used to delegating and managing staff. You should have excellent customer service skills to ensure that visitors receive a high standard of service and should also enjoy being around children as our site is family orientated.
Previous touring park warden experience is essential for the full time positions and a knowledge of caravanning and camping plus relevant previous skills is required for the part time positions.
Main duties include:
• Welcoming and checking in customers at reception, answering queries, giving
advice, maintaining order and providing information on a daily basis.
• Previous experience of online booking systems an advantage, although full training on our specific system will be provided. (Anytime Booking System)
• Administering all daily touring park operations, including allocating pitches to customers, taking bookings and issuing security barrier key fobs.
• Ensure the touring park, amenities block and reception block are kept clean, tidy and litter free at all times. Our standards are extremely high and these should be constantly maintained.
• Carry out all grounds maintenance including lawn management work and other horticultural work as directed and required.
• Managing the touring park convenience shop, located in the reception block, efficiently and effectively keeping stock well displayed and stocked to appropriate levels.
• Carry out security checks on the site through personal checks and CCTV monitoring.
• Respond to emergency/security call-outs to the site at any time including outside of normal working hours when on call.
• Assisting with advertising, promotion and marketing initiatives for the park.
Blakemere Touring Park is open 12 months a year and is located on Blakemere Village, a busy tourist attraction.
We have 25 fully serviced pitches which are larger and have electric, water and grey waste hook up with TV aerial connection, plus 26 basic pitches with electric and TV aerial hook up and 30 camping/grass pitches, 19 with electric hook up.
We have a brand new luxury Amenity Block with 10 showers, 15 toilets, 17 wash basins, a family bathroom, a disabled bathroom, veg prep and washing up areas and a laundry room.
There is also a Reception Building with convenience and camping shop plus indoor games room with free wifi. There is an outdoor children's play area and ball field with goal posts and basketball hoop.