We are currently developing a touring caravan and camping park in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, due to open summer 2015.
Blakemere Touring Caravan Park is ideally located on Blakemere Village, a busy tourist attraction with boutique style shops, fun activities and delicious food and drink.
We will have 51 hard-standing caravan/motorhome pitches and 30 camping pitches, brand new Amenity Block with showers, toilets, basins, family bathroom, disabled facilities, laundry room, sinks and veg prep areas plus an on site convenience shop, reception and games room.
Job Vacancy: Relief Warden couple
Relief Warden couple
New Caravan Park - Opening Summer 2015
We are looking for a part-time relief warden couple for a minimum of 2 days per week (not weekends) to cover main warden’s days off plus cover for the main warden’s holidays. Any additional hours acting as assistant wardens will be dependent upon work demands (likely to be weekends).
The positions are for the full year June 2015 to Jun 2016. However, applications from couples looking for seasonal work only (summer or winter months) will be considered.
The couple must provide their own caravan or motorhome and a free serviced pitch will be available for their use throughout the year.
Would suit an energetic early retired couple looking for a relaxed lifestyle opportunity to top-up their incomes. They would need to be fit, active, friendly, and outgoing and be a self-motivated and able to manage the workload between themselves.
Touring park warden experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given. However the couple must have knowledge of caravanning and camping.
As the roles involve cover for sicknesses and assistance during busy periods, the ideal couple are likely to be relatively local and able to attend on site at short notice. However applications from non-local couples will also be considered.
Main duties to include:
• Welcoming and checking in customers at reception, answering queries, giving
advice, maintaining order and providing information on a daily basis.
• Administering all daily touring park operations, including allocating pitches to customers, taking bookings and issuing security barrier cards and/or keys.
• Ensure the touring park, amenities block and reception block are kept clean, tidy and litter free at all times.
• Carry out grounds maintenance including carrying out lawn management work and other horticultural work as directed.
• Managing the touring park retail operation and refreshment kiosk located in the reception block efficiently and effectively keeping display stocks at appropriate levels from stores.
• Carry out security checks on the site through personal checks and CCTV monitoring.
• Respond to emergency/security call-outs to the site at any time including outside of normal working hours.
• Two nights on-call.
We are currently developing this touring caravan and camping park which is due to open summer 2015.
Blakemere Touring Caravan Park will be open 12 months a year as it is located on Blakemere Village, which is a busy tourist attraction.
We will have 25 fully serviced pitches which are larger and have electric, water and grey waste hook up plus TV aerial connection, plus 26 basic pitches with electric and TV aerial hook up and 30 camping/grass pitches, 19 with electric hook up.
A brand new Amenity Bock with 10 showers, 15 toilets, 17 wash basins, a family bathroom, a disabled bathroom, veg prep and washing up areas and a laundry room.
There is also a Reception Building with convenience and camping shop plus indoor games room.