Beverley Holidays and Whitehill Country Park are multiple award-winning holiday parks situated in the heart of the English Riviera, South Devon. Owned by the Jeavons family, who have more than 57 years and 3 generations of experience, the sister parks offer the best of both worlds, a seaside stay and a countryside retreat.
Facilities include indoor/outdoor pools, spa, sauna, gym, tennis, crazy golf, table tennis, pool, snooker, children’s room, craft room, indoor soft play, playground, letterbox trail, amusements, entertainment, restaurant, café and bar.
Job Vacancy: Holiday Home Sales Manager
Holiday Home Sales Manager - Beverley Holidays, Paignton
Good Basic Salary plus Uncapped Commission
We have an amazing new opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and friendly Holiday Home Sales Manager to join the award winning Beverley Holidays. Beverley Holidays is a family owned Group of 5 Parks set in stunning locations on the English Riviera. This is a new potion for 2015 due to planned growth through expansion over the next 5 years.
An overview of the key responsibilities are detailed below:
• To achieve all sales targets set by the Directors.
• To effectively manage all HHS staff.
• To take responsibility for the sales process from lead to completion.
• To order and manage all stock.
• To take accountability for the pricing of all units in line with the set budget.
• To ensure all Show Grounds are tidy, stock is dressed and presentable for sale.
• To oversee all Part Exchange pricing ensuring margins are achieved. E.g. caravan balconies, finance and insurance.
• To ensure a high level of Owner retention through regular events and engagement.
• To provide a high level of customer care to all potential, new and existing customers.
• To organise and take part in both on and off site promotions. (e.g. Caravan shows)
• To work in conjunction with the Marketing Director to ensure the marketing strategy is profitable, current and sales focused.
Holiday Home sales experience is essential as well as a successful track record in a target driven environment.
To request a copy of the full Job Description or to forward your CV, or by post to:
Closing Date for Applications - 14 September 2015