Job description - Glen Nevis Camping Shop and Reception Assistant. Free pitch onsite.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team in our busy holiday park. Working within our caravan and camping site you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service to our customers as well as other tasks within the shop and reception area.
The role is varied, and covers a wide range of duties.
· To provide an information service on all Park activities, facilities and local services and attractions to customers.
· To provide an efficient reservations service to all resident guests.
· To book in guests on arrival in a courteous manner and relay any relevant information regarding the park’s facilities.
· To provide an efficient support service to resolve guest problems, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.
· To operate cash tills.
· Must be available weekends.
Training will be provided.
Excellent opportunity for this to develop into an ongoing seasonal position.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Free pitch onsite or alternative accommodation options available.
Holiday Park Description
We are a holiday business located in Glen Nevis, a beautiful and historic Highland glen. We operate an award-winning campsite and a separate self catering park with a range of lodges, cottages and holiday caravans. We take great pride in the quality of the accommodation we offer and maintain a relaxed and friendly service.