Job description - Live in Park Warden Couple
- Processing bookings
- Promptly and efficiently dealing with enquires by phone and email
- Handling payments and doing basic bookkeeping
- Welcoming guests and ensuring they are well looked after
- Regular cleaning of toilet and shower facilities
- General maintenance, keeping the park in tip top order at all times
- Grounds/pitch maintenance, including grass/hedge cutting, leaf collecting etc
Hours will vary occasionally, but predominantly:-
6 days per week (day off weekdays) on call whilst on site.
Applicants must be fit and able to perform all duties.
These are both hands-on roles and the successful applicants will need to liaise closely with each other and our customers; a friendly, upbeat and approachable manner is essential. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage although not absolutely essential as we are fully prepared to coach and train you into the role. Alongside your enthusiasm for this role you will have the following skills/aptitude:
- A happy and willing, can-do attitude is a must! Along with strong teamwork and good communication skills to build a positive and effective team.
- A commitment to exceptional customer service
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to react to changing demands
- A friendly can-do attitude
- Energy and tenacity; commitment to be the best
Holiday Park Description
Located on the outskirts of the beautiful town of Rothbury, the Caravan Park is a well-established with 75 static pitches, 25 seasonal touring pitches plus casual motor home / tourer and tent pitches. The site opens in March and runs through to end of December (End of October for tourers and tents).