Dalton Meadows country parkHorizon Holiday Parks
We are looking for warden couple who will be sharing a single unit of accommodation. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team and turn a hand to anything here at our family owned holiday park.
The park is a static holiday home location with capacity of over a 100 homes. There are a small number of rental caravans and all other caravans are for private use only.
Experience of working on a caravan park essential
These will be permanent, full time, employed positions.
Job 1. Duties to include:
· Grounds and site maintenance, gardening e.g. mowing, strimming, hedge cutting and weeding,
· delivering and connecting gas bottles,
· moving, siting and commission of caravan and
· constructing decking and minor DIY tasks.
· Building and civils works a benefit
· Drivers licence essential, specific Park training desirable (moving, siting, electrical, etc)
Job 2. Reception/admin duties
· sales of holiday homes,
· managing holiday bookings,
· managing caravan owners issues,
· co-ordinating tradesman,
· invoicing and taking payments as required,
· answering the telephone and other tasks as required
One of the two above roles will also undertake the cleaning between holiday lets as required.
Both roles require individuals to work weekends and bank holidays.
Computer skills, good telephone manner and DIY skills all an advantage, training will be given as required.
Accommodation is provided but a pitch is available if preferred.
Job Type: Full-