Lee Valley Caravan Park & CampsiteLEE VALLEY TRUST
Lee Valley Caravan Park and Lee Valley Campsite
£18,511 – £19,380 per person pro rata plus excellent benefits
42 Hours per week – Shift rota basis
Fixed term up to 30 September 2016
We’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic couple to be wardens to help run our campsite.
Couples are required to work as part of a 2 couple rota and to assist the Site Managers at our campsites, Lee Valley Caravan Park, Dobbs Weir, Herts and Lea Valley Campsite Sewardstone Rd, Chingford London E4. Accommodation will be provided in a static caravan and it is required for an on call service to be provided up to 10pm, plus emergency cover after 10pm when rota’d on call.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective day to day running of the site.
• To carry out the administration of all site bookings and to keep appropriate records.
• To allocate pitches and direct customers with siting their motor home, caravan, tent.
• To collect fees and keep all necessary records, completing all necessary forms and returns that may be required by the Company.
• To run the site shop, handling cash, operating the computerized booking system, using a computerized till and cashing up at the end of the day.
• To carry out Grounds Maintenance duties including the use of ride on mowers and utility vehicles.
• To carry out daily cleaning of shower and toilet facilities.
• To carry out any non-specialist maintenance works.
As this post involves contact with children and/or vulnerable adults successful applicants will be required to obtain a Disclosure Certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
If you feel that you have the right blend of skills for this role please apply online using the link below or alternatively download an application form and return it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10th February 2016 Interviews W/C Monday 22nd February 2016
Vibrant Partnerships reserves the right to amend the closing date of this vacancy.